I live in one of the most beautiful places in Australia – according to ME. I have a job I love (most of the time), 3 beautiful girls, who are old enough now to be independent…but still need their Mummy. #1 is nearly 21, lives with BF, #2 is nearly 18, saving hard for a gap year in the UK and # 3 is 14, loves One Direction and the Hunger Games. Hubby and I have been married 21 years and I don’t know what I would do with out him.



I spend far too much time on the computer – often pretending to work, so when all my words with friend’s games are played and the gossip and news of the world read, I will BLOG.



Monday 23 September 2013

Dancers on the beach

A few weeks ago I was asked if I could help out a newbie photographer take some photos for his daughters dance school. Andrew from Nature's Images Photography http://www.naturesimage.com.au/ (also known as the dude who taught me) asked me to help the newbie because photograph people more often than he does. Andrew's daughter goes to the dance school, which is why he offered his and my help. It was a great morning, although I was supposed to be a back up photographer, support for  Newbie. I did take over a bit....



Pretty butterfly - Pretty girl

Baby Dancer

The Crown of Thorns - the evil dancer

The mermaid and her prince  - the good 

My favorite photo of the day

The cast



The owner, teacher and choreographer 


Silly Daddy

I am looking forward to photographing the dress rehearsal in a few more weeks, I will take daughter #3 to see the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment