I live in one of the most beautiful places in Australia – according to ME. I have a job I love (most of the time), 3 beautiful girls, who are old enough now to be independent…but still need their Mummy. #1 is nearly 21, lives with BF, #2 is nearly 18, saving hard for a gap year in the UK and # 3 is 14, loves One Direction and the Hunger Games. Hubby and I have been married 21 years and I don’t know what I would do with out him.



I spend far too much time on the computer – often pretending to work, so when all my words with friend’s games are played and the gossip and news of the world read, I will BLOG.



Tuesday 25 June 2013

Musical Instruments

One of Daughter #2's friends is a very talented musician, before #2 left to go overseas she asked if I would take some photos of her instruments as she is looking for some artwork for her bedroom wall. It was her fathers suggestion that she take photos and get them printed on canvas.... Pommy Chick is a much better musician than photographer. Her exact words 'I am crap with photos'.

It is not as easy as it looks to get photos of musical instruments, PC's favorite is the french horn and this is a shiny brass instrument as is her trumpet and flute. My favorite was the violin...although she doesn't play it.

All the instruments that she wanted photos of....in the bright light of the window. There is many more instruments that she didn't even want photos of 


Her dog Rocky wanted to play with us, he was a poser


Her second favorite clarinet 





Flute 


French Horn up close


French horn Pommy Chicks favorite instrument (at the moment) 


Saxophone 


This Sax is in need of a bit of love and attention, PC saved it from being thrown out


It is very hard as a photographer to avoid a reflection in shiny objects...I did well on this one



My favorite the violin, when it is played well I could listen for hours.

Pommy Chick was asking #2 what wine i drank so she could give me something for my time, we refused to tell her. Pommy Chick will be repaying me by being a model for me some time soon. I have a location and an idea in mind for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment