I live in one of the most beautiful places in Australia – according to ME. I have a job I love (most of the time), 3 beautiful girls, who are old enough now to be independent…but still need their Mummy. #1 is nearly 21, lives with BF, #2 is nearly 18, saving hard for a gap year in the UK and # 3 is 14, loves One Direction and the Hunger Games. Hubby and I have been married 21 years and I don’t know what I would do with out him.



I spend far too much time on the computer – often pretending to work, so when all my words with friend’s games are played and the gossip and news of the world read, I will BLOG.



Thursday 6 June 2013

Busy few weeks

Wow doesn't time fly when you are busy, every day I have said I would catch up on my editing, website building and blogging....and every day I have had something else to do. I have been busy at home, busy with photos and supper busy at work. Lucky for me June is a reasonably quiet month at work so I will have more time for the things I enjoy.

#2 is much happier with her travels after the phone incident in Paris, http://rozzy35.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/the-big-adventure.html she has been making friends around Europe and is now spending her last week of travel in Spain. I think my baby girl has grown up a lot in the last few weeks. The photo a day challenge for her stopped when she lost her phone. I have had to be happy with messages on Facebook and a few Skype dates. She is happy and having the time of her life, that is all a mother can ask for.

While #2 Daughter has been gallivanting around the world her friends have been playing with me. I wanted a young pretty girl for a shadow photo - a challenge for our Flickr group. Luckily the friend had a lace parasol that creates beautiful shadows, I was going to use a clear umbrella with hearts on it, the parasol worked so much better. This image won the challenge.


Winner - shadow like a mask




Hiding from the camera


I had been trying for months to get #2 to pose for a few photo ideas before she went OS....she always had an excuse not to come with me, so I asked A to pose at the graffiti wall. 


I need to work on my posing a bit, I am not sure how to direct friends to do what I want and still remain natural... it is all learning 




The other idea I had was a story...Genie in a bottle. Another one of #2's friends helped with this idea. I love when a plan turns out exactly like I imagine. 










I have not finished with these photos, I still have the story line to create.

The costume is mine from my belly dancing days, the wings are my favorite prop. Neek loved running around the beach with them, regardless that it was freezing. 




More photos to come in my next entry...I also have a lot of planned shoots for the next few weeks. Maybe I will start getting paid soon....maybe I need to get the website built....maybe I better get on with it now. maybe maybe maybe............later.



No comments:

Post a Comment