I live in one of the most beautiful places in Australia – according to ME. I have a job I love (most of the time), 3 beautiful girls, who are old enough now to be independent…but still need their Mummy. #1 is nearly 21, lives with BF, #2 is nearly 18, saving hard for a gap year in the UK and # 3 is 14, loves One Direction and the Hunger Games. Hubby and I have been married 21 years and I don’t know what I would do with out him.



I spend far too much time on the computer – often pretending to work, so when all my words with friend’s games are played and the gossip and news of the world read, I will BLOG.



Tuesday 9 April 2013

Photo Shoot with Riley

I am slowly working up to creating a website and a Facebook page for my photography. I would like to earn some money doing something I love. I do love my job as an event coordinator, but I don't like the travel or the politics that can and do happen in a large company.

I think the first thing I need before people start paying me is a portfolio so I have been offering my services for free to get a round body of work together. 

My sister has kind heartily opened her house to a young couple from her church who have a 6 month old baby and no where to stay, this was a great opportunity for me to get some baby photos. I will admit I also want her to pass my card around to her friends. ***note to self get cards made***

   







No comments:

Post a Comment