I live in one of the most beautiful places in Australia – according to ME. I have a job I love (most of the time), 3 beautiful girls, who are old enough now to be independent…but still need their Mummy. #1 is nearly 21, lives with BF, #2 is nearly 18, saving hard for a gap year in the UK and # 3 is 14, loves One Direction and the Hunger Games. Hubby and I have been married 21 years and I don’t know what I would do with out him.



I spend far too much time on the computer – often pretending to work, so when all my words with friend’s games are played and the gossip and news of the world read, I will BLOG.



Sunday 31 March 2013

When things go bad

I am a bit sick of the stupid little things that are making my life harder than it should be at the moment. It seems for every little bit of good that happens, I get a shit load of bad.... yes today I am in a blue mood and feel like venting so turn away now if you can.

I have just deleted a page long rant about how everything sucks I sounded like a big sooky la la. I was reminded that when things seem really bad write 2 lists, the bad and the positive

The Bad and the Positive


  • My car was damaged when someone hit me when I was stopped at light
    • No one was hurt, I do not need to pay the excess
  • My car was making a weird noise - possible water pump
    • My sister was driving my car when I heard it, can't hear the noise when driving with radio on - avoided major damage
  • No car for a week
    • A chance to take a few days off work and catch up on my editing
  • My trip to Chile has been cancelled for this year. (by my trip I mean Daughter #3's school trip - I am going as a parent helper)
    • I will be able to go on a photography trip to the Top End of Australia with my teacher/mentor/workshop boss.
    • Trip to Chile still on the plan for next year = more time to save
  • Daughter #3 left gas on grill running before lighting this morning resulting in a gas flare
    • singed hair and a huge fright, this could have been very very bad, it has taken most of the day for us to get over the fright.
  • I had another wedding to photograph on Saturday with Ra Ra....and it rained again
    • I had my umbrella for my camera :)
  • My pay dispute with work has still not been resolved after 12 months and I am getting more and more angry about it.
    • when the money comes it will get a new stove and pay for my trip to the Top End
I am sure if I thought hard I would find more things to complain about... I am not going to. I going to get on with it and know that these things will all work out.

I have not edited my photos taken this week....I should be doing that now. I prefer procrastination....So much so I am going to make my lunch and watch a movie with D#3 

Watch this space for HWMBO new website, this week I have to find time during my procrastination to finish it for him. Then I get to work on mine. I did a baby photo shoot as well as the wedding in the rain so I am getting a collection for my portfolio.

These are my entries monthly for the Flickr challenges. Food and Winows


No comments:

Post a Comment