I live in one of the most beautiful places in Australia – according to ME. I have a job I love (most of the time), 3 beautiful girls, who are old enough now to be independent…but still need their Mummy. #1 is nearly 21, lives with BF, #2 is nearly 18, saving hard for a gap year in the UK and # 3 is 14, loves One Direction and the Hunger Games. Hubby and I have been married 21 years and I don’t know what I would do with out him.



I spend far too much time on the computer – often pretending to work, so when all my words with friend’s games are played and the gossip and news of the world read, I will BLOG.



Wednesday 27 February 2013

The Wedding Photos

Today I am going the the bride and groom's to show them the photos of the wedding, the bride is unaware of the tragedy that occurred with the loss of my photos - I will tell her after she sees what I have got.  I think she will be happy. The groom knows, I work with him everyday and it is very hard for me to keep secrets. 
Bride was starting to get worried when I wanted to deliver the photos rather than email or Dropbox. My reason for hand delivery is more selfish than the 'tragedy'....I want to 'see' if she likes them. It is all good to be told but it is nicer to see the reactions. A few more images from the day....I am not telling the B&G which photos are mine or which ones are RaRa's. I am not going to say here either, RaRa and I will be the only ones.














I am thinking about creating a website/facebook group and maybe get paid for my work....the jury is still out ***mainly coz I can't think of a name or I start doubting my ability, I also worry too much about what other people think***

A funny thing happened the other night - HWMBO was standing behind me when I was on Facebook - I didn't know he was there, I was looking at a photo one of my school friends had taken with her mobile phone. He said, 'the horizon is crooked'....I am obviously rubbing off on him as I often have a sloping horizon in my photos that I have to correct before posting. 


I also had to restrain myself for commenting on the Brisbane Lions FB page, the post was the behind the scenes of the official photo shoot, when I first saw this photo I cringed and wished I was the official photographer -  I would have made the backdrop higher or created another pose for Mathew Leuenberger... I am getting a bit picky now.


More photos of the wedding after I have show the B&G. I hope they are happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment