I live in one of the most beautiful places in Australia – according to ME. I have a job I love (most of the time), 3 beautiful girls, who are old enough now to be independent…but still need their Mummy. #1 is nearly 21, lives with BF, #2 is nearly 18, saving hard for a gap year in the UK and # 3 is 14, loves One Direction and the Hunger Games. Hubby and I have been married 21 years and I don’t know what I would do with out him.



I spend far too much time on the computer – often pretending to work, so when all my words with friend’s games are played and the gossip and news of the world read, I will BLOG.



Wednesday 26 December 2012

Christmas is over

Well Christmas is done and dusted for another year, we now have New Years Eve and all of it revelry to look forward to. *** the revelry will belong to others as I have an early morning on New Years Day, very early #3 needs to meet fellow scout members at 5 am to go to Australian Jamboree 2013 for 10 days***
This year for Christmas we broke with the tradition and went to Daughter #1's flat for lunch, she even broke away from our traditional food of turkey, ham and salad to cook us an Asian BBQ, she went all out and cooked, prawns, chicken and pork, all with different marinades and sauces. Asian style salads and cocktails. It was a great meal with none of the over eating usually associated by Christmas lunch. 

With money being a bit short this year not a huge amount was spent on each other, HWMBO will be getting his gift of a saw (a special type of saw) when it comes on special in January. #1 & #2 both understood they would only get something small after all they have celebrated milestone birthdays last month. #3 got her AJ2013 as her primary gift. They were all pleases with the tokens they got to open on Christmas morning....in fact they were all very pleased with their gifts.

Me I asked for a work station....we have a spare room - currently storing junk and HWMBO's work. I have located some timber that will be perfect for a bench - I am even prepared to share my space with his work. This will happen in the new year.

I was very surprised by HWMBO, I had seen a camera charm a few months ago and pointed out that I would like something similar only bigger (the one I saw was about 15 mm) he made me one 40 mm. It is a little different to the one I saw - you know the whole plagiarism thing. I soooo love this I have worn it every day and can't wait to show all my photographer friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment