I live in one of the most beautiful places in Australia – according to ME. I have a job I love (most of the time), 3 beautiful girls, who are old enough now to be independent…but still need their Mummy. #1 is nearly 21, lives with BF, #2 is nearly 18, saving hard for a gap year in the UK and # 3 is 14, loves One Direction and the Hunger Games. Hubby and I have been married 21 years and I don’t know what I would do with out him.



I spend far too much time on the computer – often pretending to work, so when all my words with friend’s games are played and the gossip and news of the world read, I will BLOG.



Friday 16 November 2012

The FORMAL = Best dress in the world

Finally the night all teenage girls look forward to was Wednesday. THE FORMAL...

This week has all been about #2, she has had a week long birthday, her formal dinner, the after party, her actual birthday, the last day of school and now she has gone to schoolies week...
Everything has gone as so easy, I hope schoolies doesn't upset the rhythm
Shopping for the dress was a dream - 

  • 1 shop
  • 4 dresses
  • 1 hour


We both thought the dress was nice and stunning, just another pretty formal dress, NA AH. The compliments she got were amazing
'Best dress ever', 'Nicest formal dress I have ever seen' and from the 'IT' girls. OMG I am so jealous! The boys she has spent most of her school life with stopped for a second look, #2 is a bit of a dag, she is happy in jumpers and shorts, so to see her looking so stunning was a surprise to her classmates. 

The after party was an eye opener, I am only know what I was told....a few boys got very drunk very quickly - throwing up and passing out within the first hour or so, one of her friends drank more than she should have and #2 looked after her. I think it was an eye opener as my girls don't drink...it is not that they are not allowed, they chose not too. 

Today she is of to Rainbow Beach with three friends for schoolies week, I trust all of them to look out for each other...but I would not be a mother if I didn't worry a bit, I will stalk her facebook while she is away. - this is my job.


Nails

Hair

Makeup

Running late


At the beach with Asti

wind and chiffon don't mix

Beautiful Girls



The transport


Beautiful girl
Saying goodbye to the teacher - trying not to cry

18 now first bottle of champange

the cake!





HWMBO and I have produced 3 beautiful girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment