I live in one of the most beautiful places in Australia – according to ME. I have a job I love (most of the time), 3 beautiful girls, who are old enough now to be independent…but still need their Mummy. #1 is nearly 21, lives with BF, #2 is nearly 18, saving hard for a gap year in the UK and # 3 is 14, loves One Direction and the Hunger Games. Hubby and I have been married 21 years and I don’t know what I would do with out him.



I spend far too much time on the computer – often pretending to work, so when all my words with friend’s games are played and the gossip and news of the world read, I will BLOG.



Sunday 28 October 2012

Quiet lazy day

Today has been a lazy day doing not much of anything, I have the mind of a guppy. I have start something, get distracted then forget what I was doing. I am still in my PJ's at 4pm. I even broke my rule of not leaving the house unless dressed properly....in my defense I took #2 to work and never got out of the car.

I did do a load of washing - does it count if it is still in the machine? I washed the brekky dishes - they are still draining. I started to read a book - boring can't get interested. I tried to watch a photoshop tutorial - her voice drove me mental. I helped HWMBO for a few minutes (he has started renovating the veranda upstairs), I was so useless he sent me away after 10mins.

The good news is I haven't been eating all day, usually when I am bored or out of sorts I eat like it is my last chance. I even have lots of food in the house, I finally went shopping and stocked the fridge, freezer and pantry yesterday. Maybe I have a shopping hangover!

I am not a fan of celebrating Halloween, I think it is over commercialized, over rated and should stay in America...I know that the holiday is not American...but they gave it the bullshit tradition we know today. Seriously why do parents let their children knock on strangers doors and ask for candy? 

Anyway I will hope off that soapbox and get on with the I am not a fan but....  I do like to dress up, I like to make costumes, I like the parties. This year there is NONE. So today I used a program called picmonkey to ghoul up some photos, I asked #3 and a friend to pose yesterday with the plan to 'Halloween' their photos today....I am so annoyed. I turned off auto focus for some stupid reason so all the photos I took are out of focus. I save a few and this is the result of 6 hours work (with lots of side trips in to the wonderful world that is my mind) 

I have used this for my Facebook profile pic...I love it, I used picmonkey  for the blood and the gashes , then added a few textures with Photoshop...still my preferred editing program

This turned out really well, I had talked to #3 about taking her to  the old house dressed in white to be a ghost. I achieved the same thing with out leaving the house (which is good because I am in my pj's still)

over editied I should have quit while I was ahead....PS crashed when  I left to do something else so I lost the original before I saved it.....rooky mistake!

Daughter #3 getting murdered by her Zombie best friend. this was fun to set up..... how do you get teenage girls not to smile :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment