I live in one of the most beautiful places in Australia – according to ME. I have a job I love (most of the time), 3 beautiful girls, who are old enough now to be independent…but still need their Mummy. #1 is nearly 21, lives with BF, #2 is nearly 18, saving hard for a gap year in the UK and # 3 is 14, loves One Direction and the Hunger Games. Hubby and I have been married 21 years and I don’t know what I would do with out him.



I spend far too much time on the computer – often pretending to work, so when all my words with friend’s games are played and the gossip and news of the world read, I will BLOG.



Wednesday 1 August 2012

So not every day or even every week!

When I started this blog, I was full of ideas and plans. I was going to spare a few minutes every day and put down my thoughts

Well I obviously don’t have many thoughts… not really I just don’t have the time; we have two of the most delightful Chilean students staying with us so life has been very busy.

I have also been busy at work and ‘upgrades’ to my work computer have made it so I am unable to post photos on my blog, this was one of the main reasons for starting this blog. Hate it when work gets in the way of my social networking….

On a very positive note

You know when your weight lose journey is going the right way when you have to buy undies 2 sizes smaller….

No comments:

Post a Comment